Pfft.
Well, it's not the first. Hence, I shall not bite your heads off. ;)
**********
To be very honest, It's wonderful to not be liked. Saves me the exasperation of wearing fake smiles, less people to talk to, make petty conversation with and of course, tonnes of time saved. If you want to conjure some opinion about me, by all means go ahead. And if you decide to dislike me even before you get to know me, why, go ahead.
It's an open invitation. You can go ahead and behave stupidly if you want, because I do too.
I too dislike many a person before I can get to know them. I don't blame you. No, I don't. I'm a kind, sweet and generous soul. I won't judge you.
But, I guess you will never know, because I was too scary to talk to, right?
I am happy that I scare boys off, it only means less jerks to meet and to know. You see, I can handle bitches because I am one myself (every woman is when shes's pissed), but jerks, they're a class of their own.
So, don't talk to me.
I am scary, to not only you, but a lot of other people.
Don't be guilty. I dislike you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment