Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here we go again.

The whole issue of the Johor headmistress throwing racist remarks on all four corners of the earth has raised many eyebrows and opened many mouths.

I say, don't be fooled by the media! We have no clue of what exactly happened. My dear friends of the offended races, don't be ignited with flames of hatred. Laugh! Heartily like I do, or make fun of her funny statement.

According to reports, she made up an analogy;

"SAYA BAWA KERETA PROTON SAGA. AH CHONG & MUTHU MENUMPANG DALAM KERETA SAYA. KAMI SAMA-SAMA MENUJU KE SATU DESTINASI.TETAPI ITU TIDAK MENJADIKAN AH CHONG & MUTHU MEMILIKI KERETA ...PROTON SAGA TERSEBUT KERANA SAYA TETAP PEMANDU."

and a few other racist remarks which I'm not sure of.
But the analogy above is so funny, I decided to come up with a continuation. You ready?
' Selepas itu, Muthu, Ah Chong dan saya keluar daripada kereta Saga saya. Muthu terus mengeluarkan semua tayar kereta saya. Dia kata, "Bapa saya, dan datuk saya telah mengusahakan semua getah di tanah ini, maka tayar-tayar in adalah kepunyaan saya." Ah Chong pula memanggil kereta tundanya dan mengambil kereta saya. Dia berkata, " Bapa saya dan datuk saya telah mengusahakan semua bijih besi maka rangka kereta ini, badannya, enjinnya dan semua komponen yang dibuat daripada besi, semuannya kepunyaan saya." Ah Chong mengeluarkan sebuah beg berisi beras dan memberikannya kepada saya. Ini adalah kepunyaan kau."

I know it might be a rather lame touch but, we all toiled this land, every race. If you are going to talk about discarding one another, it's stupid. You're dismissing the fact that our country was raised by the hands of all races from the days before we were even called Malaysia. Mostly, the other races actually. Thank the British. Today, the country's earnings thrives on all races too. Eradicate two and you get a very poor land. A poor underdeveloped land.

You sure you want that?

No comments: