One sunny afternoon, Leonardo stretched his arms, satisfied with the work he had accomplished for the day. He set his paintbrushes down, looked out his window and then suddenly, he heard a voice.
"Hey Leonardo!"
Leonardo looked out of the window, he saw no one looking at him, much less someone calling him. Then, he heard it again.
"Yoohoo! Mr Leonardo! Over here!"
He spun around, searching for the source of that feminine voice.
"Hey Da Vinci!!!! Are you deaf or something? Look here!
Leonardo fixed his gaze on the moving mouth of his recently completed piece of artwork. It was moving. It was talking to him!

Leonardo had a shock of his life. " Are you ta-ta-talk-talking to m-me?" he stuttered to petrified, unable to move.
"Yeah, I'm talking to you alright," said Mona Lisa, "Are you okay?"
Leonardo calmed himself, sat on a chair, drank some water and waited a while. "Yes, yes... I-I-I am f-f-fine. H-How may I h-h-help you?" he stammered.
"Well, I know that you're kinda dome with me and all but, I was just wondering if you could you know, make my face look slimmer," said Mona Lisa, gleefully.
"What..why?" asked Leonardo asked, hurt, "...but, you're so beautiful."
"Well, that's what you think," said Mona Lisa, " I just wish my lips were fuller, and my hair have a little wave in it, and layers too, when you're at that please make my eye brows arch a little and Oh! Can I have bigger busts?"
**********
I bet God is hurt every time we stand in front of the mirror and complain of our flat butts, thick lips, large hips, flat chest, frizzy hair, thick eye brows, basically whatever that is not in the World Standard of beauty.
We are his impossible to please masterpieces, never satisfied with what we have.
So, go to the mirror and do God a favour. Tell yourself, "You're looking hot today, girl!" or, "Woaaa, that's a hunk there," or whatever that pleases you.
Tell God He did a great job with you.
Even Bruno Mars agrees, although his song is so darn cheesy and all the boys are tagging their girlfriends to the song, he agrees.
1 comment:
Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Karen Zambos Vintage Couture, Gara Danielle, Hanii Y, LINE, Robes, Gorjana, Brachfeld Parlaghy, Alice + Olivia, American Vintage, Rachel Roy Signature, Cossabella, Cleobella, The Selby Is in Your Place Book - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion. We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn how to create great looking designer clothing!
Post a Comment