My ears are tuned to the sounds that surround me. Some threaten to steal that new found peace, some choose to harmonize the resounding silence. As His creation, we both play tug-o-war, as to whom should dominate this symphony. "It is mine!" I cry inwardly. Little do I realize the gift I was pinning for was slowly slipping through my fingers.
The sounds and the noise become increasingly disturbing. I long, and I long...
to initiate, to sound, to make myself heard,
but DANG IT!
I know I should not. I should remain silent, resistant and ignorant to the voices that flows and moves aimlessly.
Yes, aimless... maybe not. Maybe with a purpose, some sort of hidden agenda. But most definitely blind.
So blind, that she herself laughs in stupidity and trust in something, no, someone.
Disgusting. The affair is. This affair.
I long to end this turmoil. The screaming doesn't stop.
Questions keep pounding my head with its massive mallet. Why?
Is it jealousy, or a possessive spirit?
Ah, Kadushk! I have no idea. My head returns to this semi spinning mode, relentless to the taste of calmness. Oh CALAMITY! What have I brought upon myself.
To think about it now, the real idiot, is none other than me. I have brought this upon myself. And now, I must be still and know He is my God. Should I make a single move without my Maker's thumbs up sign, it will be my act of rebellion.
Shut up and sit down. Sleep on it. Once again, I lay my head to rest, upon soft meadows, resting, and gazing at the endless sky, just gazing.
1 comment:
104求職人力銀行 104人力銀行 104求職人力銀行 1111人力銀行 31111人力銀行求職 統一發票9 10月 中古車 中古車買賣 台北人力銀行 特色餐廳 景觀餐廳 親子餐廳 黃金價格查詢 金價查詢 黃金 黃金買賣 黃金價格查詢 今日金價 金價查詢 金價 黃金價格 google關鍵字廣告 網路行銷 關鍵字 關鍵字行銷 關鍵字廣告 壁癌 房屋貸款 信用貸款 貸款 外遇 徵信 徵信社 搬家公司 台北搬家公司 seo seo seo 網路行銷 網路行銷 線上客服 環保袋 sum中古車 中古車 中古車買賣 金價 二手車
Post a Comment