If I was to give a review you might as well not go watch the movie, so I shall do this.WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD
Now, I shall give the review.
It's a story of two best friends who have a common dream of throwing the best wedding ever at the Plaza in June. Circumstances have it that they both are scheduled to have their weddings on the same day. Fight, fight, fight....blue hair, orange tan, stuffing in Vera Wang, Doctor of dance.... boohoo.... you know the drill.
Congratulations to the writer of the plot for making it original for once. Instead of both girls getting married and making up in a nice sensible way. The making up is a messy affair and only ONE bride gets married. Yeah, and the other one finds her true love. Later.
Then, they are gonna give birth at the same time.
Yeah, did I screw it up enough for you?
No comments:
Post a Comment