This goes out to all of y'all who thinks that they are in the slumps!!
Look out for your angel!
You see I admit of being rather depressed lately about a lot of things but somehow I realised that through all those times off sadness He really sent people to surround me, to reassure me that I am not alone in this dessert of oppression.
Who? GOD!! Its Him! I noticed it a lot of times.
So if you are down and someone comes along to sheer you p or give you a boost, don't shrug the poor fella off then say God didn't help, He sent that person!!
Honestly, if God came down I think we'd all be like fainting or jaw drop... so he sends people like me and you!!
It sucks being in a choke hold sometimes but what is life without a few potholes?
No comments:
Post a Comment