Sunday, June 01, 2008
Went and Returned
I travelled to Johor for a thingy magingy....
We travelled far and wide....
To the Blue Wave Hotel....
To see this dude who broke all rules of fashion and wore full leather... He was quite funny...
The order of events...
The sucky entree...
The other side....(Cousins)
Bored??? Who wouldn't with 5 speeches lasting 20 mins each!!!
The reason we're here.........
Devin got a crew cut!!!!!!!!
Abby Baby!!!
So Shoby and I decided to escape the boredom...We explored the hotel...and saw this fancy shmansy Japanese Garden which leads to a Japanese Restaurant....
We hung out by the Baby Pool...
Checked out the cool toilet... It opens with TWO DOORS!!!
Next morning, Mum and Dad and Josh watched Pingu while waiting for me to get dressed... (Peng Han blushes with PRIDE)
Josh decided to pose...I think he can make a model... (Sssshhh don't tell him I said that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment