Firstly I'd like to make it clear that I am doing this out of pure kasih sayang I have for Island
1) At what age do you wish to marry
>> Marry...who's that?
2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket
>>Paris at night
3) What's your favourite thing to do?
>>Zzzzzzz
4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
>> Happiness...absolutely!
5) Do you believe you can survive without money?
>> Nope. Not really. They mug you even if you don't have any.
6) What are you afraid to lose the most?
>> Time
7) If you win $1 million, what will you do?
>> Education and help fund my church
8) How would you describe the person you love?
>> My dad is really handsome, my mom is a sweetheart, my sis and bro are annoying, my grandma ia sporting, my uncle on the......
9) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you
~She's hot, you're not
~She's smart
~She has good perception of self and others
10) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?
>> Everyone would know & love Jesus
11) If you could rewind time, would you?
>> Never, I'd spoil it all
12) What's your ambition?
>> To be braver
13) What's your favourite song at the moment?
>> Any random tune I can humm along to
14) If you can teleport once, where would you go?
>> To a seaside in a far away place
15) What do you think is the most important in your life?
>> God
16) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?
>> I won't tell...
17) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
>>Not telling...
18) What music have you been listening to recently?
>> I am very random cause I like all genres
19) What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
>>Talk
My question:
20)Do I like this tagging?
>> No
No comments:
Post a Comment