Thursday, July 15, 2010

To Putra, To Putra, To Putrajaya....

We went to Putrajaya, and when I say 'we', I mean the Form Sixers, minus the juniors, of course!

Upon arriving there, we first headed off to the SPRM section, which is also know as MACC. The Malaysian Anti Corruption Council. Or something like that.

Anyhoo, the facilitator was pretty good. He didn't talk about MACC much, he spoke more about the power of the mind. He made us compare our two pinkies then told us to grab the shorter one, shake it and say 'panjang', 'panjang' (which means 'longer, longer'), believe it will grow longer and hey, it appeared too. I'm going to try it again, this time with a ruler.

That's him with another demonstration, using our hit and sexy Bin. Ladies, he's available.
Basically, he asks Bin to hold up his arm and push against the force the facilitator applies. Bin's able to do it. Then he makes Bin say to himself that his weak and all, then suddenly, Bin fails to push against the facilitators force.

Cool, huh?

Receiving a token of appreciation.

Sharleen delivering a speech on how we 'enjoyed' the trip.

They served good food, but due to a time cinstraint we couldn't feast so well. Never mind.

We carried on, this time to the Human Resource Ministry.
Ta-da!

Wei Zheng, absolutely comfortable in his seat. He was so excited to get the one at the round table. Uh... oval table.

Jugi got the back seat, so she had no problem taking 40 winks off the lecture, which did turn out to be quite informative.

"Is that a..... *FLASH* ...camera?"

"I know... I know... his sushi tastes worst than mine."
Of course, I could not resist the urge to grab wonderful pictures of the architecture. Always had a fascination with chandeliers. :)

Azlin touched the stars.

This is what the buildings look like from the outside.

The red brick wall reminds me of courts. From overseas.

And that's us. Happy, well fed, bunch of lazy bums.

The end.

No comments: