Not in the sense you're thinking, you dirty fools!
I meant, the Prefect's Annual Dinner.
From left: Albert, Charmaine, Leonard.
She claims that everybody wants to be a cat. I'd say that's a disgusting notion. I'd much rather kick cats.
Charmaine delivering her last speech. She started off by shutting up the Form Fours saying that would be the last. What a load of nonsense. We wonder how Sharleen survived.
Puan Rohaidah's turn.
A scandalous break with April.
Sharm entertaining us.
Beauty Queens. Drool.
"Ladies, check out my booty!"
The best dressed men.
The winners.
Emcees for the night.
Oh, the drama!
Pretty maids all in a row-oh-oh....
From left: April, Albert, her Highness in all awe and beauty, Princess Rowena and Sharm.
Rishen trying to be more macho, Albert constipating.
Rishi's Angels. Saved him from emceeing.
Cam-whoring gone wrong.
Two lovely ladies. You may now drool.
No comments:
Post a Comment