Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meet my class: 6BSK1

I haven't said a word, yup, not a word about my current class. And how weird and cool they are. I love them all despite demographic inconveniences, anyway that's forcing me to pursue a fourth language diligently. I hope.

So we all went out for a Hari kerjaya thing which was crap, literally. Then these people met an old classmate. They got so excited we had to take pictures.

From left: (The most visible faces only, of course!) Cui Yen-The Ganas Monitor, Li Sha- The Basketball Player, Pinafore girl- someone they all got excited about, I don't know her, Soon Soon- The Cutie of a Secretary, Yin Qi-The Quiet Sweetheart, Wen Di-The Hot Assistant Every Guy Wants, April- The Boob and Butt Groper.
A lot of people sat down with us, hoping we would respond. Hope can balance on the canopy walk or fall over-board into the river. Guess where we were all swimming?

The Three Musketeers, The Three Stooges, The Three Caballeros- whatever you want to call them, they are Edwin, (with a classic loser look), Xin Yao and Datuk Jung Hong.

Messy photo and massive number of people. I am just to lazy to label.

My Hua Yi Lau Se(s)- Mei Yen, Xue Ye, Suat Fan, Sin Li.

Li Sha terrorised everyone's handphone screens with her pic! The woman's an original with plagiaristic ways.
The Case of Domestic Abuse. The Abuser and the Abused.
Playing with area and geometry!
These two jing-bangs clobbered me with the tale of how I missed their installation. I was perplexed!
They tricked me..... all I have to say is...."Somebody's gonna get a hurting tonight!"

No comments: