is that pie chart??? (=^.^=) god, i miss him.. =(
btw, pie chart is tatt fai, in case you didnt know.ChowTattFai = CartaPaiCartaPai = PieChartyou get it...
Gurl, i am the one who cme up with pie chart!! And its not tatt fai!!
Are you crazy! It was me! LOL. I've been calling him that since you guys were form 1 or 2. I should get it copyrighted.
kay kay...then get it cpywrited!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
is that pie chart??? (=^.^=) god, i miss him.. =(
btw, pie chart is tatt fai, in case you didnt know.
ChowTattFai = CartaPai
CartaPai = PieChart
you get it...
Gurl, i am the one who cme up with pie chart!! And its not tatt fai!!
Are you crazy! It was me! LOL. I've been calling him that since you guys were form 1 or 2. I should get it copyrighted.
kay kay...then get it cpywrited!!!
Post a Comment