1. My big pink pencil box
2. My camera
3. My purse
4. My other purse
5. A deck of cards
5 things in my wallet: ( in my case it would be wallets)
1. thumbdrive
2. interact name cards
3. Leo name cards
4. Domino pizza card
5. My 'Princess' name tag
5 favourite things in my room: ( I have 2 rooms.. one to sleep...one to keep stuff)'
1. My blanky
2. My bed
3. My doll house
4. My Artemis Fowl collection
5. My old radio
5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. Bungee jump
2. Go travelling around the world just for food
3. Go on a chocolate orgee
4. Drive a Buggati Veyron
5. Play the violin
5 things I'm currently into:
1. Mrs Lovett's solo
2. Old songs
3. Perfecting L'Ocean
4. Skipping classes
5. CF Easter Rally
List out the 5 top presents you wish for:
1. A manual Myvi
2. A Scottish kilt
3. The Complete set of Enid Blyton's Mystery Books...all of 'em
4. Chocolate
5. Colours...lots and lots of colours..who can live without them....
The person who tagged you is: ( banyak orang lah......)
1.Alsy
2.Island
3. May Zhen
4.Jade
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1. Alsy: Matured, Rational, Funny, Loveable, Cooperative
2. Island: Responsible, Funny, Sensitive, Yet can stand my jokes... and she's hugable
3.May Zhen: Can I give ten?
4.Jade: Random, Laughaholic, Has sexy legs, Sleepaholic, Good cho tai ti player
Most memorable thing she has done to you:.
1. Alsy: We sang together and made a good team cos she concentrated on the vowels and on the consonants.
2. Island: How we spent hours evaluating the relationship between Yi Zhong and Chin Yuen.
3. May Zhen: When..... Aiya too personal...
4. Jade: When we were 10, we stayed back after school to clean up the class....
If he/she becomes your lover, you will still:
1. I am not a lesbian
2. I am not a lesbian
3. I am not a lesbian
4. For the 115th time, I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!
If she becomes you enemy, the reason will be:
1.I revealed some secret of hers..?
2. I kissed Lee Yong Dae
3. I think its highly impossible....
4. I curi her boyfriend
1.The Bunch of Idiots
2. Aiya... malas wanna tag lah... everyone has been tagged
No comments:
Post a Comment