MONDAY
I didn't touch my bag or books... to the ed board room and get down to business and we spent the whole day planning the photoshoot getting busy and busy........
TUESDAY
The photoshoot day.... we did our class of 2008 picture it was fun!!!! Then came stress and problems in abundance.....
Thankfully afternoon session was much more respectful.....
WEDNESDAY
Supposedly tarik tali was in the morning but due to the rain it was postponed to the afetrnoon. I replaced Susanna in the LEO Save the Environment something something... Joining forces with with the other only Form 5 group, Sharleen, Tina, Steph, Aaron Lim, Shaung, Hoi Liong, Ee Kang and I created a minature Genting Highlands to win 2nd place... onlt to realize that Genting Highlands isn't by the sea.... Sheesh
Later in the afternoon we tariked but lost..... sniffles...It doesn't matter... I feel bad. On the second round Sai Cheong actually made a hole for me to put my foot in and then when the tug of war started I realized I put my wrong foot in..... & slipped... It's all cool cos the SAGA boys are going for the finals....
At the least Baji and the others didn't say anything..... hahahahahahaha!!!
i still feel stupid.....
THURSDAY
Photoshoot...lalalalalala...stress...shout scream and lost my voice..... SAGA boys lost but nvm....we still strong.... YEAH!!! Finished the photoshoot with every last inch of energy... Met this afternoon session guy, Q-Hung who is so super duper gung ho about SAGA winning and everything... Respect man...!! Met Han Sen and Jason ..... Jason the same... Han Sen has this lala cut...HAN SEN BECAME LALA!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRIDAY
Back to class... more work to do...retire to study... Thank You LORD!!! There are bits of heaven here and there and when I look at the whole picture... I was in His saving Grace the whole time.. Couldn't have lasted without HIM... Thank you Jesus!!!!
To special people such as May Zhen and Kar Wyai thanks for making my week by being so sweet and kind and understanding.... even when I was being bossy..... SERIOUS BOSINESS!!!!
And to all the SAGA peeps,
WHEN I SAY 'SA' YOU SAY 'GA'
SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment