Monday, March 05, 2007

Never forgetting USAHA!!!

Usaha has took a very heavy task and pulled it out well... it was called INCEST..Difficult huh?? While everybody expected Usaha to win, they were not only pressurized by the crowd but by fellow teachers too... So Usaha, this is for you!


Di Chang and Danesh, acting as the siblings...

Dinesh and Danesh, Dinesh is giving drugs to Danesh... Don't take it...NOOOOO!!!!

Oh look out....! It's DINESH the drug trafficker!!!! Watch out and RuN AWaY!!!! His sniff is more deadly than his sneer....

" I feel like...I'm gonna PUKE!"...says Chang. " It's not my FAULT, she tempted ME!!!" Danesh retorts...


Father to Son talk , I think.... ahahahahaha Danesh versus Bin..

Go Bin, Go Bin... Your the businesMAN, your the businessMAN!!! Yeah Bin, Go Bin!!!
" SHE TEMPTED ME!!!!! SHE TEMPTED ME!!!!"

So you ppl out there, feast your eyes on SMLSJ's runner-up, USAHA!!!




1 comment:

neegee said...

LoL! Way to go Usaha!