Friday, February 23, 2007

One Day In Hannah's House!!!

I went to Hannah's house with a bunch of crazee kids and messed her house up... see what happened...


As we got into the house..we were blessed by Hannah's feet. I'm just joking..joking...

This is Hannah and Shaung... She's teaching him to do some thing wingy with some semi circle wooden frames..don't ask me what... but it's kooky cool...!!




This is sort of a pipe, flute thing...I know its Chinese though... i don't know what it's called ( cause it was all written down in chinese characters...i can't read Mandrin) whatever..so I decided to call it "Bookoo"... again..don't ask me why... Hello bookoo!!!


This is probably what Shaung would look like on the day of the play...



This is my opponent Shaung... See I'm beating him...I control the colourless pieces and he controls the white one... I never let him do castling...mua hahahahahaha!!! Anyway I killed him!!!




See...I'm winning!!! That's for killing my queen Shaung!!!! Now you're left with nothing.





oooooohhh...pretty chess board...before Shaung kicked my Queen...




This is Mayz and Navina. Mayzie is teaching Navina how to play Mary had a li'll lamb.. Don't ask me why...







This is Crissida. She's Hannah's sister who's Fan club consists of all the guys in my class. She's playing Fantasy Inpromptu for us.



Our purpose of going to her house was to practice the play but instead of going home with a settled heart, knowing that we practiced..we went home with full tummys, ang paos (Thanks Mrs. Wong) and hati yang puas main Cho Tai Ti...

THANK YOU
HANNAH!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

It's Fantasie Impromptu. Gosh, my foot looks way retarded.