Thursday, November 02, 2006

Guay enggak tahu siapa diri guay...




I'm beginning to think Cartapai ( Chow Tatt Fai) is 96.7% right when he suggested I am a budak kampung...For crying out loud, I don't know how to post pictures or do the linking thingy...


What to do??? Well he isn't completely correct... Oh whatever... My classmates such sincere people aren't they...And all bakti goes "YES"... Gosh....Bakti...




One day I shall write a story on the charaters in my class. There's our 'Wonderful Monitor" who middle name is "Who can I not Butter??" and there the unique Guo Yi, Perfectionist Kar Wyaii, Aaron our walking, talking lawyer... Constructive Critic : Hannah.. The Blur Yen2, The Gadget and snickers lover, JC and his partner in crime li'll J... Then there's quiet Jer renn and the die hard Formula 1 Fan..Sebastian.. daddie Ben, "I am alwayz RIGHT" Tatt fai.. Did i miss anyone else???




So it all adds up to Bakti's PURfect Chemistry... I can already imagine them running after me with parangs and baseball bats.. but hey, our weaknesses and strengths have carved out the name BAKTI to be known an the numero UNO!!! (United Naughty Organization)... What to do?? Our beloved managress, class teacher, has spoilt is more than we deserve to be...


We're cuties..




Hahahaha... I just felt like laughing...




This goes out to all the Baktian's from their dah-ling Princess.....




"every morning there's a hallo hanging....."

1 comment:

Hwee said...

lol... at least you know how to post pictures liao... quite easy wan....

next thing for you to learn is to change your template, add people on your links sections.. and change this comments thingy too coz it only allows bloggers to comment... non-bloggers cannot comment, i think not so good..