Tomorrow I shall be walking in chocolate land (BERYL'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY). I can already imagine the noisy, congested and crowded buss filled with loquacious characters namely from my class making our way through the daily exodus in the heart of K.L. to get to our beloved chocolate factory. Funnuy really, I can't go beyond that... for if I do then I shall be taking you all for a drama ride you would never want to go for again. Then there is Aquaria....frankly speaking I am not so up and about Aquaria because...well..its just various coloured fishes and STING RAYS and small sharks swimming everywhere you go... Yup I know, I sound like some spoilt little girl who deosn't know how to appreciate nature...(I like trees better..) but compare fish to chocolate....WHICH WOULD U CHOOSE????
That's all from the foodaholic...
You may dismissed from my courts
No comments:
Post a Comment